The interim, passports and keeping busy

Filed under: by: Coleman


I got my passport back from the Eritrean Embassy. Kind of funny how quickly they were able to ship it back, but were unable get me the visa - which is supposed to take 5 days - in 10 days. It's alright. It doesn't look like I would make it to Eritrean anyway. So now my visa is headed to the Syrian Embassy. Hopefully they are more on top of their game and I get a visa, get my passport back, get my ticket, and start the trip!
I've been spending my time trying to finish the PADI online certification so I can scuba dive. I'm a little nervous that an online course is supposed to teach me the basics of staying underwater for extended periods of time, but I guess it works. I also hope the diving goes better than the first time I dove...November 2003 - Avi's Bachelor Cruise.

0 comments: